Last updated: February 6, 2022
With recent changes to restrictions on businesses, we have made some important updates to our operating policies.
1. WE CAN NOW SEE ALL CASES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This includes vaccines, wellness exams, blood work, spays and neuters, dental services, and more!
2. SAFETY MEASURES TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
- Limitations remain in place for the number of family members that can enter the clinic setting. Our current approach is one family member per pet.
- Social distancing measures are in place as well as our ongoing disinfection protocols to ensure everyone’s overall safety.
- Please wear a mask at all times when engaging with staff members.
- We continue to experience delays with medications and veterinary diets. Advanced notice of 2-3 business days is required to ensure your needs can be met. To place an order through our online store, click on “Online Store” from the website menu.
- Continue the use of credit cards as the preferred payment method.
3. OPERATING HOURS
Monday to Friday: 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm*
*Please call to confirm as Saturday hours are subject to change.
4. NEW PET OWNERS
Have you welcomed a new furry family member to your home? Visit our Must Know New Pet Owner Information page for useful resources and helpful recommendations for new pet owners.
Thank you for your patience and understanding and we look forward to seeing you and your furry family members again!
– Your dedicated team at Woodbridge Animal Hospital